if you are interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at the Alternative AI & Blockchain for Professional Services and would like to talk about the options available.
If you would like to download a pdf copy of the sponsorship brochure, please scroll to the bottom of the page and complete your details. Thank you.
Why sponsor the Alternative AI & Blockchain for Professional Services?
- Alternative AI & Blockchain for Professional Services is a one-day, paid-for event taking place in Central London. The schedule will include generous time for networking and the day will end with a drinks reception.
- An event designed by the professional services sector for the professional services sector.
- Attended by heads of AI/blockchain/machine learning, CTOs, CIOs, digital leaders, heads of innovation and transformation and heads of legal operations.
- A market-leading “must-attend” technology forum offering insight into how technology and innovation across the professional services sector can increase business output by improving processes, driving efficiency, developing new services and enhancing the customer experience.
- Sponsors will meet the key people in the professional services sector who have a specific interest in artificial intelligence and blockchain and how it can help their businesses.
- The event offers you a unique opportunity to meet your target audience in one place for one day. No other event will put you face-to-face with such a targeted professional services market.
But don’t take our word for it. This is what our delegates tell us they most like about their experience at an Alternative Event:
- It’s different and therefore well worth attending – good target audience and close to un-missable.” John MacMillan, Managing Partner, MacRoberts
- “Networking, learning about real-life experiences of using tech.” Kiran Shergill, EY
- “(The Summit was) thoroughly worth the two-day time investment! A great opportunity to meet up with peers, discuss common challenges and share experiences.” Sarah Gray, Santander UK
- “Honesty in the room – very open conversations. Variety of speakers, round table content. Great mix of lawyers, legal companies and suppliers.” Rachel Kerr, Bupa
- “The chance to come together with peers, technology providers and consultants to learn about the different types of technology.” Fiona Robb, Schroders
- “Excellent programme/ lots of choice. Very good speakers. Highly relevant to me as CEO of a regional firm.” Ian Hopkins, Chief Executive, BP Collins
- “It was great to connect with so many people and take part in such active discussions.” Nigel Willson, Microsoft
For more information about sponsorship and exhibition packages, please contact:
Head of Partnerships, Alternative Events
To download the sponsorship pack please complete the details below. By downloading the sponsorship brochure you are consenting to receive communications from Alternative Events.